Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice - Anti-ghostwriting procedure and plagiarism detection policy
The editorial board of the journal Equilibrium implements anti-ghostwriting procedure and strict plagiarism detection policy. In case of Equilibrium CrossCheck is powered by iThenticate.
Anti-ghostwriting procedure: the editors consider the “ghostwriting” and “guest authorship” as a sign of very serious scientific misconduct. All the detected cases of the “ghostwriting” and “guest authorship” will be exposed, including notification of relevant institutions. As a result, the publisher of the journal Equilibrium has introduced procedures to address the phenomena of “ghostwriting” and “guest au-thorship”. All the authors must fulfill and sign the declaration concerning “ghost-writing” and “guest authorship”. The definitions of “ghostwriting” and “guest au-thorship” by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education is available at the web-site of the journal.
We invite all individuals involved in research in Poland, as well as economists from foreign scientific centers to cooperate with us. All the works sent to us are verified by the Scientific Council and after preliminary qualification shall be forwarded for anonymous evaluation by independent reviewers.
- In Equilibrium, only articles in English are published. Only the articles with a high quality of English language will be qualified for reviewing and final publication process.
- Only the works published for the first time appear in our journal.
- The article, together with literature and abstracts, must have the minimum length of 20 thousand characters and the maximum lenghts of 35 thousand charactes with spaces. If the article is longer than 35 thousand characters, the author is charges with additional publiation fee.
- Title references to any material that has been provided by a previous authors, or been published in another source should be set in harmonization with Harvard norms – APA styles (American Psychological Association 6th edition). The article must fulfill all the formatting and editorial criteria that are available in formatting template at website of the journal in download section. The articles should be prepared in the formatting template.
- The condition for forwarding the text for the reviewing process is an absolute compliance with the editorial requirements. The evaluation form is available for download in the download section.
- Manuscripts should be submitted online at website of the journal: http://economic-policy.pl/index.php/paper-submission. With the electronic version of the text all graphs, figures and drawings in editing form with the original files such as Excel, must be submitted. The formal condition for starting the evaluation and publication process is submission of signed and scanned article submission card in a PDF file. The article submission card is available in the download section. The article submission card contains the statement of transfer of copyrights/related rights. In addition, the author should send by regular mail a hardcopy of the article submission card to the address:
Adam P. Balcerzak
Wydział Nauk Ekonomicznych i Zarządzania
Uniwersytet Mikołaja Kopernika
Ul. Gagarina 13A
After successful online submission the author receives the automatic e-mail confirmation.
- Unsolicited materials will not be returned.
- The author, after the decision of editorial board (the first stage of evaluation process, which usually takes about two weeks), receives electronic information about acceptance of the paper and its transfer to the reviewers.
- Publication fee: standard publication fee for authors with Polish affiliation – 950,00 PLN; standard publication fee for authors with non-Polish affiliation 200 Euro. Invited articles are published free of charge.